Over the next few months, The National Archives will be collaborating with archive professionals, key stakeholders and strategic partners from the cultural, creative and digital sectors to:
- develop a strong strategic vision to support the case for archives as a vital part of the nation's heritage
- explore and build on the themes of digital transformation, innovation and financial resilience
- produce a future vision on archives to secure the best possible long-term future for archive collections and services
You can get involved by taking part in the roundtable events that TNA will be holding:
- 11 July at Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre
- 25 July at The National Archives
- 27 July at The Priory Rooms, Birmingham
- 29 July at The University of Manchester
Take a look at the website to find out more including how to book a place for the event.
Further opportunities to contribute will include an online survey, as well as interviews across the sector and Twitter Q&A sessions.
Any comments or feedback can be sent to ArchivePolicy@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk