The conference will be run over two days with networking and presentations from an international group of business archivists and historians.
- Subjects will include presentations and discussions on:
- Trends in archives management and heritage communication.
- Updates on today’s communication channels.
- Communicating with heritage films.
- Access to archives considering increased requests for transparency in corporations.
- Using company heritage in the onboarding of new employees.
The conference will take place between 22 - 23 September 2020 at A.P. Moller, Maersk Headquarters, Copenhagen, Denmark. Attendance is free. Pre-register: Please send an emial to SBA2020@maersk.com.
More information will be available in February 2020. If you would like to share a presentation please contact SBA2020@maersk.com.