The International Council on Archives Section for Business Archives will be holding its next annaul conference on 15-16 June 2015 in Milan, Italy.
The themes to be covered in this conference include:
- Business Archive advocacy with senior managers
- Business Archive community involvement (including academic involvement)
- Business Archive management models (trusts, archive centres etc.) for funding and profitability
- Particular types of business archives/records/objects - problems and solutions
- Exploiting photographic and multimedia collections within the Business Archive
- Digital curation of Business Archives
- Electronic records management systems and the identification of the business archive
The Section for Business Archives is currently calling for papers to be presented.